Welcome to the Oldham County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Schedule and Registration Process
ANYONE 18 OR OLDER QUALIFIES FOR THE VACCINE.
The Vaccine Scheduling process should take about 10 minutes to complete. To ensure a smooth process, please note:
- Only schedule ONE (1) appointment and fill out ONE (1) registration form.
- Please have your Medicaid, Medicare or Insurance cards available, if you have them.
- Do not refresh your screen.
- Do not use the back button.
- On the calendar, foreign language translations can be found at the bottom of the page.
The process is a simple three steps:
- Pick appointment dates and times. Your appointment has two parts - one date for the first vaccine and a second date for the second vaccine. Your second vaccine appointment is just as important as the first, so please plan to be available for both appointments.
- Register your Patient Forms.
- Check your email for confirmation.
Click here for a copy of the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) form.
To avoid wasting extra doses at the end of our COVID-19 clinics, we are creating a list of Oldham County residents who can be called to immediately receive a first dose COVID-19 vaccination. You must be able to get to our vaccine clinic in Oldham County within 20 minutes of being called. THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE FOR A COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT.