Welcome to the Oldham County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Schedule and Registration Process
STOP –THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE RESTRICTED FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT
LIVE OR WORK IN OLDHAM COUNTY. DO NOT REGISTER FOR THESE APPOINTMENTS IF YOU DO NOT MEET ONE OF THESE OCHD PRIORITY CATEGORIES:
- ANYONE AGE 60 OR OLDER
- HEALTH CARE PERSONNEL
- FIRST RESPONDERS
- K-12 SCHOOL PERSONNEL
- LICENSED CHILDCARE PERSONNEL
The Vaccine Scheduling process should take about 10 minutes to complete. To ensure a smooth process, please note:
- Only schedule ONE (1) appointment and fill out ONE (1) registration form.
- Please have your Medicaid, Medicare or Insurance cards available, if you have them.
- Do not refresh your screen.
- Do not use the back button.
The process is a simple three steps:
- Pick appointment dates and times. Your appointment has two parts - one date for the first vaccine and a second date for the second vaccine. Your second vaccine appointment is just as important as the first, so please plan to be available for both appointments.
- Register your Patient Forms.
- Check your email for confirmation.