If you have ever received a vaccination at our health center, the Health Department should still have a copy of the immunization record available. If you are searching for an immunization record and believe you received the vaccination through the Health Department, please call 502-222-3516.

If you received a vaccination outside of the Health Department, there are a few options for obtaining an immunization record. Contact the provider who administered the vaccination. They should have an immunization record. If that does not work, this website has helpful tips to assist you in tracking down immunization records.

If you are trying to transfer immunization records onto an immunization certificate for school or child care, you can do so by bringing the immunization record to the health department and requesting the certificate. This usually takes 24 to 48 hours.

Kentucky’s Immunization Certificate form, and the form to request a religious exemption from immunization requirements can be found on the Kentucky Department for Public Health’s website.