Oldham County Health Department and Baptist Health LaGrange Hospital are partners to offer our community diabetes services. The Diabetes Management Programs in Louisville and LaGrange offer specialty education, including: gestational diabetes, diabetes in pregnancy, insulin instruction, insulin pump training, and continuous glucose monitoring. Call 502-897-8831 or CLICK HERE to learn more.
- American Diabetes Association
- Kentucky Diabetes Network
- Centers for Disease Control Diabetes Home Page
- National Diabetes Prevention Program Video
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease (a part of the National Institutes of Health)
- National Diabetes Education Program
For more information and recipes visit sites below:
Use the Nutrition Facts label as a great way to be more aware of what (and how much!) you are eating.