- New Systems
- How do I get approval for an Onsite Sewage System?
- Onsite Evaluation Application: Application must be completed in its entirety (including all listed attachments) and submitted with applicable fees prior to your scheduled evaluation.
Onsite Sewage Construction Permit.
- OBTAIN PERMIT FORM FROM THE OLDHAM COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT FEE: $300. A DRAWING OF THE PROPOSED SEPTIC SYSTEM IS REQUIRED FOR ISSUANCE OF PERMIT.
- Protect yourself against costly repairs by maintaining your septic system
- Homeowner Tips to Septic Systems