Oldham County Health Department has a Registered Dietician that provides one-on-one nutrition counseling as well as community education for the public. Feel free to call OCHD to schedule a presentation or cooking demonstration. Nutrition counseling is by appointment only.
Individual Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Visits are scheduled by appointment
- Initial visit may last up to an hour
- A variety of health conditions can be discussed based on needs of patient
- A diet history and assessment are done before an individual meal plan is created
- Services are figured on sliding scale or paid for by insurance (Humana, Anthem, Passport, Medicaid, Medicare)