Vaccines to prevent diseases like diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, Hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenza type B (HiB) are available here.
To request an Immunization Transfer, click here for the form: Immunization Record Transfer Request
Do I Need Any Vaccinations Today? This Questionnaire will help you and your healthcare provider determine whether you are due for any vaccinations.
The Adolescent and Adult Immunization Quiz makes it easy for you to determine which vaccinations you need. Access the quiz at: http://www2a.cdc.gov/nip/adultimmsched
Vaccines may be recommended for adults based on age, lifestyle or high risk health conditions.
To learn more about when your child should receive his/her immunizations, click here to view Kentucky’s requirements by age.
- For an easy to read CDC guide, click here for 0-6 years of age.
- For an easy to read CDC guide, click here for 7-18 years of age.
- For additional information on CDC Vaccine Schedules, click here.
- Is your child enrolled in child care or preschool? Please click here to view requirements.
- The CDC recommends that everyone over the age of 6 months receive a seasonal flu vaccine. Click here for more information about the flu vaccine.