Skip to Content
- Crisis, Drug related resources: HOPE Now Crisis Hotline: 502-589-4313
- Any type of emotional, addiction, suicide crisis counseling and referral resource 24/7 - JDAC-Jefferson Drug Alcohol Center 502-583-3951
- Looking for a specific topic? The Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services Find-it-Fast Index connects you to health topics and state programs from A to Z!
- Metro United Way 211 - Metro United Way's 2-1-1 is a free, confidential, easy-to-access phone number available to every member of the community. 2-1-1 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide information and access to trained specialists who can help you.
Help is just a phone call away, with help finding:
- Quality care for your child while you work
- Emergency food, clothing or shelter for yourself or someone you know
- Support during times of crisis
- Someone to help with an aging parent
- Job training services
- Substance abuse counseling
- Assistance with rent or utility payments
- A way to just make ends meet