- New Systems
- How do I get approval for an Onsite Sewage System?
- Application for Site/Soil Evaluation. Application must be completed in its entirety (including all listed attachments) and submitted with applicable fees prior to your scheduled evaluation.
Onsite Sewage Construction Permit.
- OBTAIN PERMIT FORM FROM THE OLDHAMCOUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT FEE: $250. A DRAWING OF THE PROPOSED SEPTIC SYSTEM IS REQUIRED FOR ISSUANCE OF PERMIT.
- Protect yourself against costly repairs by maintaining your septic system
- Homeowners Guide to Septic Systems